Feature for managers with Premium Accounts.
On the team’s overview pages you are able to place a link to your team logo. The logo may have a size of 100kb max and not larger than 250x250 pixels. For security reasons it may not be uploaded to the 90 mins server.
Enter the URL without "http://" into the textbox and click on "Save". The entered URL is case sensitive!
You can see your logo, as it will be shown on your team overview, in a preview. In case you lack a preview, make sure you did not misspell the URL, or check the size of your picture as written above. Perhaps you need to resize the picture with a graphic program.
Where can I upload my team logo?
You can upload it via some common Picture Hosts, or you may use the info portal of 90-minutes.org on: 90m-Facts.de. Here is a short instruction:
- 1. login on 90m-facts
- 2. Choose Bilder & Logos einsenden (send pix and logos)
- 3. Enter a title and short description of the logo
- 4. Make sure the Dateiname des Logos (name of the logo) has no blanks in it
- 5. Get your logo data via Durchsuchen (search)
- 6. Search Vereinslogo (Team logo) under Album and press Sende Foto(send foto)
- 7. Wait until the picture is unlocked on the page, where it will be shown left on 90-mins startpage in Neuste Bilder (recent pictures)
- 8. Click on the picture (under "Neuste Bilder") and then again, so that it will be shown in a small pop-up window
- 9. Rightclick the picture
According to the browser
- 10.1 in Firefox you will see Grafikadresse kopieren (copy address)
Alternatively you may copy the picture’s address über Eigenschaften (Properties) (starts with www.90m-facts.de/images/photoalbum)
- 11. Paste the copied link under team logo on 90-minutes.org, tick the box, save it and you’re done.